Chana dal, salt, turmeric powder, tomatoes, olive oil, mustard seeds, curry leaves, water.
- Wash the chana dal well with water.
- Take a big bowl and soak them in the water for few hours before preparing.
- Boil the chana dal.
- Take two tomatoes and cut into small pieces.
- Then heat a pan.
- Add 2-3 spoons olive oil.
- Heat the oil and add a pinch of mustard seeds.
- Then fry the mustard seeds for 30 seconds to 1 minute in a medium flame.
- Then add tomatoes and fry them for some time.
- Then add a pinch of turmeric powder and 6-7 curry leaves and mix it with tomatoes and fry tomatoes well.
- Then add boiled dal, salt to taste and little water and cook it for some time in a low flame.
- Then you will get your tasty chana dal ready to serve.